What drives us daily is our thoughts.
Steve Jobs is undoubtedly one of the most successful entrepreneurs, innovators and thought leaders of our time. Take one of these 7 thoughts (Steve Jobs Thoughts) and reflect on it each day this week, tag and share this article with a colleague, and then tell us how it changed your week. You Are What You Think . . . Think The Best.
1. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
2. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”
3. “My model for business is The Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other’s kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other, and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That’s how I see business: Great things in business are never done by one person, they’re done by a team of people.”
4. “My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.”
SEE MORE ON THE NEXT PAGE – My Personal Favorite is #7 …
5. “Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations.”
6. “I didn’t return to Apple to make a fortune. I’ve been very lucky in my life and already have one. When I was 25, my net worth was $100 million or so. I decided then that I wasn’t going to let it ruin my life. There’s no way you could ever spend it all, and I don’t view wealth as something that validates my intelligence.”
7. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.”
Special Thanks To Inc.com For The Original Article With Steve Jobs Quotes, Titled: “7 Things Steve Jobs Said That You Should Say Every Day.” See Full Article HERE.
Quotes From Steve Jobs – Photos Quotes From Deborah Clarke, CareersGettingStarted.com
Don’t Miss Another Post – Stay Inspired With Careers Getting Started and Quotes Related TO Your Success In Business.
JOIN Our Weekly Newsletter With Links To Our Most Recent Posts AND GET A FREE PDF “7 Secret Ways To Tap Into The Hidden Job Market For Your Competitive Advantage” By Deborah Clarke.